Climbing is a blast at any level! Our classes teach the values of safety first for all physical challenges all while pushing youngsters and juniors to be the best by reaching the crest. Climbing classes are a perfect exercise to help youngsters overcome fear with willingness to tackle success. If you are looking for a climb that can change your life forever, you have come to the right place. Climb on down to the MCC Rock Wall!
Please fill out the Climbing Wall Waiver to ensure your safety.
Climbing Wall FAQ's
• Open Climb is free to multi-activity and premier members; drop in rate is $8 per climber. (Price includes harness and belay device for those that do not have their own. Personal harness and belay devices are welcome at the wall).
• Climbing participants should wear long shorts or pants and must be wearing shoes; gym shoes are the best (no Crocs, sandals, or bare feet).
• The MCC will accept climbers that fit safely into our child full body harness with a parent and/or guardian (harnesses typically fit children 3 and older).
• Belay training and allow anyone 16 or older to belay for the group they come with. At all open climb there will be staff to belay for those that needs it.
• Participants must be 18 years or older and have waiver signed, if younger than 18 a parent and/or guardian will have to sign a waiver. If participants are under the age of 13 years old, they must have a parent or guardian at the wall watching at all times.
• Climbing staff reserve the right to close 30 minutes early if there is no climbing activity. If participants are being unsafe and not following the rules, staff has the right to not allow participant to climb.
• If you have a group of 6 people or more, please contact Kari Wedge (989)832-7937 x2212, or JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING to get you a group rate and time for your group.
• Groups of 6 or more are not allowed without a group scheduling due to space. Open climb is first come first serve, please be aware there is limited space for spectators in the wall; please use observation window located on the main level.
• For questions or more information about climbing, group rates, or teambuilding, please contact Josh Powell (989)832-7937 x2265, or JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING .